We have special classes for Kids and teens that are designed specifically for their growing bodies. You owe it to your kids to give them the fitness level they deserve!
Kids Classes : Ages: 7 to 12 years – Tuesday, Thursdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 10 am
Teen Classes: Ages 13 to 17 years – Mondays at 7:30 PM, Wednesdays at 4;30 pm and Saturdays at 11 am.
- We have FUN!
- We use kettlebells, medicine balls, ladders, rings, barbells, rowers, skipping ropes, boxes.
- We play games and learn new skills each class
- We make you FIT!
- We make your sports skyrocket!
- Get stronger, faster have more stamina
- Our workouts are often timed.
- We do deadlifts, squats, tuck jumps, knees to elbows, box jumps, pull ups, skip, wallball, dips…
- High intensity training
- Each workout is DIFFERENT!
- Adaptable to any fitness level.
Here is a little bit more info about what we do:
- Randomized, functional exercises, performed at high intensity.
- Adjustments are made to accommodate the specific needs and requirements of children and teens.
- Workouts consist of exercises containing elements drawn from the physical skills, while special attention is paid to utilizing progressions for difficult or compound movements, and progressive loading dictated by size, age and consistency in form.
- We often perform workouts with a time component, moving quickly from one exercise to the next, thereby creating the intensity necessary to achieve these goals.
- Highly vigorous exercises like box jumps, tuck jumps, jump rope, sprints, etc. create aerobic and metabolic changes which increase cardiovascular/respiratory endurance and stamina.
- Strength training not only increases the ability to apply force, a pivotal aspect of power, it improves endurance by prolonging the amount of time it takes for muscles to fatigue.
- For the young athlete focused on strength gains, optimal Sports Conditioning can be best accomplished through a carefully crafted CrossFit program
Call: 416-451-6214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information